All inbound and outbound mail is thoroughly scanned for junk mail, viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware and adware. Infected mail can be cleaned or deleted. With our new advanced antispam engine, we capture 99.97% of spam with false positives as low as 0.03%.
Cleaned mail and suspected spam mail can be forwarded to the end user tagged, or can be stored and viewed via the webmail interface. Users can also receive regular digests of quarantined mail. False positives can quickly be released with one click.
MyCloud SMTP 2.0 includes the following features:
- SMTP delivery of mail to your on-premise or hosted mail server
- Customisable antispam filtering
- Antivirus protection
- Automated user creation for easier administration
- Address verification and user authentication against your mail server using LDAP or IMAP
- Scheduled spam digest reports
- In case of outage of your primary server, access to queuing mail via Webmail
- Auto-responders and signatures
- Authenticated SMTP allows sending of email from any internet connection
Please note, after your 30 day free trial, services are billed monthly in advance based on usage sampled on the 1st of each month. Billing is just based on your number of recipient email addresses, at a simple low rate of £1.50 + VAT per recipient per month.
Terms and Conditions apply.