Cerberus X2 and X4 Bonded SOGEA Services
Cerberus offers bonded broadband based on our SOGEA (broadband-only VDSL) services for ultra-high-speed Internet and WAN connectivity. Using our bonding technology, we combine up to 4 individual connections into one integrated service to deliver massive bandwidth at affordable prices. X2 and X4 services deliver the following great benefits:
Read the Case Study
- Up to 280Mbps downstream and 64Mbps upstream using the same reliable technology as Cerberus FTTC
- A fraction of the cost of leased lines
- Installation in just 10-15 days
- Standard 12 month contract vs 36 months or more with leased lines
- Based on BT Openreach SOGEA with ~95% nationwide coverage
- Enhanced reliability over single connection
- Internet or private network connectivity
Cerberus X2 and X4 SOGEA uses an integrated router kit provided and managed by Cerberus to deliver transparent bonding across all lines. The router equipment is managed and monitored by Cerberus 24x7 for complete peace of mind.
Using SOGEA means that you don't need to order a phone line and broadband. SOGEA just includes the copper line and the VDSL broadband you need, reducing costs and complexity.
Check availability using the checker below. If you can get Cerberus SOGEA then you could be getting speeds of up to 280Mbps using Cerberus bonded SOGEA services within 10 days!