Cerberus Ethernet services provide the very best connectivity to your hosted services, your wide area network and the Internet. Using dedicated links and delivery over an Ethernet network ensures very high levels of reliability and performance. They are also the ideal foundation for our MyCloud range of managed wide area network solutions, perfect for businesses with multiple locations, looking to collaborate effectively. We pride ourselves on our expert delivery process. Our experienced Operations team work proactively with carriers and other parties to ensure your Ethernet leased line is delivered as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Leased LinesEthernet Leased Lines represent the gold standard of Internet and WAN connectivity. Delivered on private fibre directly into your premises, and backed by the best SLAs, these services provide the following features:
- Symmetric bandwidth up to 1Gbps
- Choice of bearer circuit of 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1Gbps
- Choice of bandwidth over bearer circuits in 10% increments
- Choice of bandwidth to the Internet up to the bearer bandwidth
- Minimal latency to your hosted services, wide area network and Internet
Integrated Management and 24/7 SupportEvery Ethernet Leased Line service is supplied with a managed Ethernet Demarcation Device (EDD) which is monitored and managed 24/7 by our Technical Operations team. As well as providing a reliable means of monitoring the line availability, the EDD offers management capabilities to allow you to make the most of your service. Optional services available include
- Traffic management using multiple QoS profiles to guarantee or restrict traffic as required
- Multi-tenant support to allow more than one organisation at the same location to utilise the same bearer
- Private VLAN transport to the cloud or WAN to segregate traffic from site to site, or to the Internet
Cerberus EFMEFM Leased Lines (Ethernet in the First Mile) provides high speed, reliable internet connectivity for businesses who have outgrown traditional broadband, but where fibre-based Ethernet services are still too expensive.
Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) delivers flexible data connectivity over a choice of 2 copper pairs (up to 10Mbps) or 4 pairs (up to 20Mbps), with a minimum symmetrical speed guarantee of 2Mbps. It's an ideal replacement for legacy technologies, some of which are being retired or more expensive leased line services.
- 2 or 4-Pair connections providing symmetric bandwidth up to 20Mbps
- 100% dedicated and uncontended bandwidth
- Short installation lead times (usually within 30 working days)
- Choice of 12 or 36 months contracts